Thursday, November 5, 2009

First Post

Good morning or afternoon if you are on the east coast.



I have just created this blog to share my ideas with all. I have had an interesting morning and have been thinking a lot about new technology which prompted me to start this blog. I tried to write a list of things that I am interested in and would like to share. So far it is short, but I will think of more to write about. I am an artist painting with oils on canvas, I love to travel, and I follow the stock market every day:

-Check out my website for my paintings at www.steglobal.net
-I follow the stock market every day and am interested in "green" companies especially solar energy and electric cars. I use yahoo finance to check market activity and quotes but will be opening an account shortly with an online broker and will use that for research.
-I went to Europe for 6 weeks last summer and now am planning trips for every year to experience new places and people. I will be going to Bulgaria this April to visit my room mate from college Nikola and stopping in Dublin, Rome, and Athens as well.

Please feel free to comment on any topic but especially the ones I have mentioned. I will add more later and hope to write every couple of days.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment